WINTER 2016 UPDATES
- Work continues in post-production on THE GREAT SILENCE. The team has recently hired editor Cary Gries to finish the edit this spring.
TELEVISION AND WEB SERIES
- Kristen began work in pre-production on a pilot for NewForm Digital called "Welcome Back," written and directed by Elisha Yaffe.
- "The Plaza," a television pilot by Kyle Morrison and Maxwell Kessler, is completed. Please inquire with Kristen for distribution opportunities.
- "Brix and the Bitch" is in the midst of a very successful festival run including accolades for Best of Festival 2016 as well as Best Director, Best Actress, Best Supporting Actor, Best Cinematography and Best Editing at the Idyllwild International Festival of Cinema. The short also received some press which can be reviewed here. "Brix" also won the Best LGBT Film at the Berlin International Film Festival and became an Official Selection for the Omaha Film Festival, the River Bend Film Festival and the Phoenix Film Festival.
- Production completed on short film "Full In" written and directed by Christopher Sey and produced alongside Mylissa Fitzsimmons. Post-production should complete sometime in early May.
- Kristen signed onto the pre-production phase of a short film "Neon, Idaho" written by Drake Shannon and Chris Pinkalla, writers and actors in the feature film LAND OF LEOPOLD.
- Kristen also signed onto the pre-production phase of a video short written and directed by Jake Isaacs, recently off a successful stint as a writer for the CBS Diversity Talent Showcase.