Fall 2015 Updates
Production and Post-Production updates as 2015 draws to a close...
- Kristen enters into her six month at Warner Animation Group as the Production Manager on NINJAGO, slated for release in the Fall of 2017. Stay tuned for more updates here in 2016.
- THE BANG BANG GIRLS is a recipient of Big Vision Empty Wallet's Kickstart Diversity Initiative, announced in December 2015. For more info, check out their website here.
- CASEY'S SONG director Becca Braren attended the Drug Policy Reform Conference in Washington D.C. in November, 2015. Opportunities and affiliations continue to grow for this project as we enter into our primary fundraising phase in quarter 1 of 2016. Backer and Executive Producer opportunities available, please inquire via email.
TELEVISION & WEB SERIES
- Fall 2015 saw completion of principal photography on sitcom pilot "THE PLAZA." Kristen was featured in her hometown newspaper in Franklin, MA for her work on this show. Find the article here. "THE PLAZA" is now in post-production. Please inquire with Kristen via email for distribution and sale opportunities.
- Post-production is complete on web series "Pretty Vacant" shot in September 2015 for Maker Studios and Steel Wool Entertainment. Stay tuned for more information on where to view this hilarious series!
- Both "Candy Apple" and "Emmett" completed principal photography in September, 2015. "Candy Apple," directed by Lauren Schacher, is complete and currently in the beginning phases of its festival run. "Emmett," directed by Brooks Morrison, is in post-production.
- Short film "Brix and the Bitch," directed by Nico Raineau is having an incredibly successful festival run this fall. Most recently, "Brix" was nominated for 11 awards at California's Idyllwild International Festival of Cinema, including the Mary Austin Award for Excellence in Producing for which Kristen was nominated, alongside fellow producers Nico Raineau and Russell Hadaya.
- Short film "The Stream" premiered this fall and has begun it's festival run, most recently being an official selection in the Santa Fe Film Festival.
- HBO's "PROJECT GREENLIGHT" premiered this fall, which included Nico Raineau's "Magic Matty" available for viewing on HBO.
- This fall, Kristen continued work with Maker Studios on branded content for Target, including their TargetStyle fall Plaid campaign with influencer Sharzad Kiadeh as well as a Target Holiday campaign with popular YouTube stars Realitychangers. Check out the Branded Content tab for videos.
Wishing you all a happy and prosperous 2016. Stay tuned for more updates in the coming year!